On Friday, Jared, Kali, Clint and I did something really fun! We met at the Corte Ingles (sort of a Spanish Wal-mart/department store on steroids...I can´t really describe it) and bought some food for a picnic and then walked to El Parque de Retiro where we had a picnic. The park is HUGE and we barely walked into it at all because we were so hungry and just wanted to eat. But we sat in some grass and ate for atleast 1 1/2 hours. It was so fun and we ended up being really full! Then we went to the pond in the park and rented a little rowing boat for about 4€ and we rowed around for about 45 min. The funny thing was the boys thought they were gonna be such good rowers but they were terrible, so about half way through, we switched with them and were much more successful. Atleast, we could row in a straight line instead of constant circles that made Kali motion sick...I know... But it was really fun and we took some wonderful pictures!
So, that´s all for now but I really will try to post some pictures soon. I should be getting WIFI (pronounced here: WeeFee) soon in my piso and then it will be ten times easier to do so be patient and you will be rewarded!
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment