Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pictures...al final!

OK, So here are finally some pictures...just a few but of some fun things. I think I've already written about all the things the pictures are of so if you want more information, refer to the cooresponding entry! Enjoy!

PALACIO REAL

Our tour group entering the Palacio at the beginning of the tour.

A pretty butterfly tile on the wall in one of the thousands of rooms...this one was covered in different tiles.

Lauren walking in the royal gardens...so green!

Me in front of the Cathedral

Kali and I by one of the huge windows.


ROWING IN RETIRO

Kali taking in some sun!

Role reversal...the boy is sunbathing while the girl rows...interesting...

Jared and Clint working soooo hard...NOT!

Kali and I getting sea sick from going in circles! Look at those silly faces...my kind of girl!

Clint is really enjoying the boat ride!


MI CUMPLEANOS

My senora, Pilar, arranging the flowers...she's so cute!

Jared and I at the Producers...his birthday present for me!

My birthday "tarta"...kind of like a cake but also kind of pie-ish...

The beautiful roses!

My yummy candy flower bouquet!


LA NOCHE EN BLANCO

Lauren and I in our going out clothes...a sight not often seen!

The group of us in front of the fountain in La Plaza del Sol.

Jared and Clint after some yummy churros y chocolate!


SALAMANCA

Jared and I on the Puente Romano at sunset...what a cool picture!

La Casa de la Conchas ~~ The House of Shells

Odalis, Sarah, Me, Lauren, and Jared in front of another cathedral.

Kali and I on the train for the 20 minute tour of Salamanca.

This is the Catedral at night all lit up from the other side of the Puente Romano.

No comments: