Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm Back!

Well, I'm back in Madrid safe and sound after several delays in Tulsa due to a crazy snowstorm...oh Oklahoma weather...so rediculous! But, I'm back and glad to be so! Last night I gave Pilar, Marucha, and Alvaro their Christmas presents and the absolutely loved them! They were a huge success and I'm so happy they liked them! I've been at IES the past two mornings helping them out since the rest of the kids get here on Thursday. They are all freaking out and racing around trying to get things done so I'm just there doing the dirty work that no one else has time to do. Like inventorying the books and organizing the VHS and DVD cabinet...I love organizing. And then today I folded about 400 brochures about trips this semester...so fun! Then I was the messenger girl and took things to get copied at the closest copy shop which is a 20 minute walk away...oh Spain! So that's good and now I'm going to take a nap and try to adjust to the time change. The past couple of nights I've woken up in the early morning and not been able to go back to sleep so I'm trying to catch some extra winks! More later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi sister, miss you, we got our passports done today!!!!! YEAHHH. See you soon, i guess. P.S. I bowled a 224 yesterday