After we ate, we hung out for a while and found out that the town was having an annual Festivo de Patatas. Yes, folks, that's a Potato Festival. So, we definitely headed over there to get in on the festivities! So, we went and there were some bands and then the Baile de la Patata...that's a Potato Dance...i know! It was amazing! You entered w/ a partner and had to dance with a potato between your foreheads w/o using your hands...so funny and definitely an art! Clint, Chris and I bought neon orange commemorative panuelos from the festival and wore them all night.

Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera on me at the festival so this is the only picture I have. Thank you Clint for the morning after reenactment!
The next morning we were supposed to have time to go to the beach again but it was raining so we left early and came home!

No comments:
Post a Comment